Hypnosis Training in Dallas for IACT Certification
Basic and Advanced Hypnosis Training
March 14-17, 2013 and April 4-7, 2013
Should You Take This Training?
This exciting hypnosis training program is for people interested in becoming a Certified Hypnotherapist. This includes those involved in all the different types of healing modalities as well as hypnotists or hypnotherapists who are ready to expand their skillset and learn even more about hypnosis. It is also for those who wish to take the training solely for their own personal development.
No previous experience is necessary, just a desire to help people make positive changes in their lives, that is all that’s required. In fact I even accept students who have not completed high school and I allow select students under the age of 18 to attend with permission from their parents.
This Hypnotherapy Training Program is Designed For…
- Health professionals, such as social workers, counselors, therapists, dentists, doctors, nurses, and and even teachers who would like to enhance their skills and add hypnosis to their skill set.
- People who want to work with people in their own private professional practice.
- Everyone who is involved with alternative healing modalities and would like to make a contribution by helping others.
- Hypnotists and Hypnotherapists and would like to enhance and deepen their knowledge and skills in the field.
- Those who have an interest in hypnosis and hypnotherapy or are interested in learning hypnosis, hypnotherapy and self-hypnosis for self- improvement and personal growth.
Mark V Johnson is a Certified Master Trainer in Hypnotherapy with the International Association of Counselors and Therapists, as well as a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist with the American Council of Hypnotist Examiners, and a Certified Hypnotherapist with the International Association of Counselors and Therapists and the National Guild of Hypnotists.